Kareena Kapoor: Kareena’s New beauty secrets

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Kareena’s New beauty secrets

kareena kapoorkareena kapoor
kareena kapoorkareena kapoor
kareena kapoor
Her glowing skin and svelte figure has millions of girls aspiring to be in her shoes. But Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor says it is her ‘vegetarian’ diet that keeps her fit and glowing.

“Apart from doing yoga to keep myself fit, I am a pure vegetarian. I don’t eat meat and that has helped me a lot to keep fit,” Kareena told reporters in New Delhi.

“I am proud to be a vegetarian and I am against those who eat meat. Go green to be fit, that’s the best way for me at least,” she added.

Kareena had given up non-vegetarian food in 2006, that is two years after she started dating actor and former beau Shahid Kapur, a strict vegetarian himself.

But even after her break-up with Shahid, the actress has continued to follow a vegetarian diet to keep her weight in check.

In fact, in 2007, Kareena had also won the ‘Cutest Vegetarian’ online poll conducted by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) India’s youth division ‘PETA Dishoom’. She shared the title with actor R. Madhavan.

Apart from eating vegetarian food for her figure and fitness, Kareena’s water intake is high to keep her skin radiant.

“I drink a lot of water for my skin. And yes, my mom is beautiful, so it is also my parents who have gifted me with beautiful skin,” she said.
Related Posts with Thumbnails