Kareena Kapoor: Saif has not gifted it (the ring) to me—Kareena

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Saif has not gifted it (the ring) to me—Kareena

kareena kapoor pictures
kareena kapoor

Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor, recently told the tabloids, the ring on her finger that started wedding rumors, is not an engagement ring by her beau Saif Ali Khan as the ring is something she has gifted herself.

“I know, everybody loves it (the huge diamond) but it’s mine. Saif has not gifted it to me,” said the actress.

Few days back, after sporting ring on Kareena’s finger, tabloids started buzzing with speculations that the couple is heading towards matrimony.

Marriage can wait
As the interview progressed, Kareena went on to reveal that she’s a believer of institution of marriage and would love to settle down sometime in future.

“I believe in the institution of marriage and I will eventually settle down. But at this point of time, it is work which is on top of my priority list,” revealed Kareena.

Interestingly, she refused to elaborate further on when exactly this “possible event” will be happening.

More in love with career?
Bollywood is not known for treating actresses, who get married and then decide to come back to films, rather it values actresses with single and unmarried counterparts.

When asked, if that’s the main reason behind her reluctance to settle down, Kareena rubbished the suggestion, but admitted that Bollywood has “not reached a stage where it accepts a married heroine. Of course, there are exceptions like Aishwarya Rai and Kajol but it is the exceptions that prove the rule.”

Friends of Saif’s kids
Ever since Kareena has started dating Saif, one or other tabloid paper keep suggesting that she does not tolerate his kids Sara and Ibrahim. However, Kareena revealed, she has a good bonding with both the kids.

“Sara is very good at her studies and so is Ibrahim. I really admire the way they have grown up. I also admire the way they have been brought up so beautifully by their mother (referring to Saif’s ex-wife and actor Amrita Singh). The kids and I are more like friends and I am really fond of them,” adds Kareena.
Related Posts with Thumbnails