Kareena Kapoor: Kareena Kapoor 30th Birthday on Sep 21 in Latvia

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kareena Kapoor 30th Birthday on Sep 21 in Latvia

Kareena Kapoor will bring in her 30th birthday on Sep 21 in Latvia, where she is busy shooting for "Agent Vinod" with beau Saif Ali Khan.

Since "Agent Vinod" is Saif's home production, he and Kareena are planning to fly down to be with Kareena's mother (Babita) in Latvia for the birthday.

Her sister Karisma cannot join them because of her baby and Kareena expresses helplessness about her impossible schedules.

"What can I do? I barely have time to breathe. I've just come to Mumbai for two days. I've been away for 25 days. Now I fly off to Latvia for over a month's shooting," said Kareena.

Talking about her future, she said: "I'm now entering a new phase in my life and career. This year I hope to conquer many new peaks. By god's grace 'Agent Vinod' and 'Ra.One' are shaping up very well."

Kareena has also signed Madhur Bhandarkar's " Heroine ", but the film's shooting has been postponed. Confirming the news, she said: "Madhur is still working on the script. We start shooting the film when the script is ready in the next three months. Right now Madhur is busy with ' Dil To Bachcha Hai Jee '."

Kareena Kapoor Hot
Kareena Kapoor Hot
Kareena Kapoor Hot
Kareena Kapoor Hot
Kareena Kapoor Hot
Related Posts with Thumbnails